AsiaNet 73257TOKYO, Apr. 27, 2018 /Kyodo JBN-AsiaNet/ --
- Final "FRIENDSHIP IN PEANUTS" Underway from Saturday, April 21, 2018 -
Opening in April 2016 and having welcomed its one millionth visitor on Thursday, March 29, 2018, Snoopy Museum Tokyo completes its scheduled term in September 2018 and reaches its grand finale. The final exhibition titled "FRIENDSHIP IN PEANUTS" is taking place from Saturday, April 21, 2018, through Monday (also national holiday), September 24, 2018.
Outline of Snoopy Museum Tokyo's final exhibition "FRIENDSHIP IN PEANUTS"
- Period: Saturday, April 21, 2018, to Monday, September 24, 2018 No closings during the exhibition period except Tuesday, June 5
- Time: 10:00-20:00 (last entry: 7:30 p.m.)
Through "Peanuts," author Charles Schulz depicted for almost 50 years chuckle-evoking, a little bit yearning patterns of human events woven by unique characters. Charlie Brown and Linus are always chatting together leaning against a wall. Snoopy and Woodstock's great friendship goes beyond breeds. However, Snoopy and his owner Charlie Brown, who are supposed to be best friends, always pass her each emotionally; Charlie Brown somehow shares his kept weaknesses to his natural enemy Lucy, who is always mean to him when playing football. The final exhibition will offer you the humorous yet pathetic dialogues of friends through approximately 80 pieces of precious original drawing that shows the author's fresh strokes, and new animation works. Come stop by and enjoy the "quintessence of Peanuts."
- Location: 5-6-20 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
7-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Roppongi Station, 10-minute walk from Azabu-Juban Station
* Advance tickets are sold through the Lawson ticketing system.
* Same-day tickets are sold at the museum on days when tickets are still available.
* Admission is divided into the following five time slots: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m.
* If you are late for your reserved time slot, you may enter on the same day for no extra fee.
* If you have an unused advance ticket, you can pay an extra 200 yen and use it as long as same-day tickets are being sold.
Snoopy Museum Tokyo official website: www.snoopymuseum.tokyo/en
Official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/snoopymuseumtokyo/
Official Twitter account: https://twitter.com/snoopy_m_tokyo
We ask that you allow us to check articles for publication.
The following credit must be displayed: (C) Peanuts Worldwide LLC (Abbreviation: (C) Peanuts)
Source: Snoopy Museum Tokyo